Jun 7, 2013

16 Ways Mike & I Are Different


1. He likes nothing but grass all the way to the foundation of our house.
    I like a jungle of beautiful flowers, trees and creeping vines.

2. Every movie is new to him, even if he's already seen it.
    I don't like watching a movie twice, though I have my exceptions.

3. He likes parties and socializing.
    I like to be just us or with just one couple or family.

4. He does not read books/magazines but will still buy them and stack them up. 
    I love to read books.  I get rid of his stacks when he's not around.

5. He can talk and always has something to say.
    I listen a lot.

6. He likes playing team sports.
    I like doing individual sports.

7. He will not eat sushi.
    I can eat sushi all day.

8. He loves ice cream and lots of chocolate and peanut butter. 
    I love fruits & dislike chocolate.

9. He has a good sense of humor but no sense of time. 
    I have no sense of humor when he has no sense of time.

10. He's a night owl. 
      I'm a morning bird. 

11. He can't remember what he ate for breakfast yesterday, 
      but remembers his best friends house phone number from 25 years ago!
      I can't remember my own phone number growing up,
but remember events, people and places pretty well. 

12. He loves long hair on me.
      I love my hair short.

13. He can count. He usually knows what I mean when I get my numbers wrong.
     I can't count! I hate numbers. I constantly get my 1000's, 10000 & 100000's mixed up.

14. He loves going to see movies at the theater.
      I do not care for movie theaters. I much prefer a movie at home in my cozy house. 

15. He is a pack rat.
    When he goes out of town I throw away everything I think he won't notice.


16. He could cuddle all night.
      When I'm sleeping, touch me at your own risk. I am not responsible when in slumber.

********

But other than that, I really think this relationship can work!

Photos from our boat ride @ the PCC

No comments: