Oct 28, 2012

Amelie's Letter to Dad


*****
MY Dad 
My dad is very fun. 
Sure we have some up and 
downs but we still love each other. 
My dad and I try to go on lots 
of daddy daughter dates whenever we can. 
We love to go see movies together 
we try to go every Saturday. 
We get popcorn, slushies’, and snacks. 
Whenever I go to bed when I was little 
he would tell me funny stories or stories 
about my childhood. 
I always remember the saying my dad 
always before school: 
remember who you are. 
I know that my dad will be very sad 
when I leave because he always tells me: 
Amelie don’t grow up.

*****

2 comments:

MNakata said...

I love you sweet Amelie, As long as you promise to never to grow up I won't either and we'll be best friends!

MNakata said...

I love you sweetie, you are beautiful and I'm lucky to have you. Thanks for sharing!