Oct 27, 2012

About Saturdays

Why I love Saturdays:
We can sleep in
No school stuff
It's the week-end
I get to spend time with my Man 

Why I don't like Saturdays:
I go to bed too late.
I have to get the kids to do chores.
I want every-single-minute-of-the-day to be somewhat productive!

Since Mike is around, I want everything I can't do without him done
 and/or I want to do fun stuff with him.
We just don't have time to do it all...
And Mike is not your task driven man...
He gets distracted and is a little slower than I would like.

I especially need to let Mike relax too!
I am sometimes too task or event driven.
He works really really hard for our family and I need to chill!

I've been a lot better through-out the years though.
I just have 1 or 2 things I'd like him to do
versus the longer list.
We try to always do a couple of chores and a couple of fun activities.

Often,  we only do the fun stuff!
Oh, we usually always get the dog walked, which is some nice together time.

Those are our Saturdays.

And I realy do like them more than I don't, come to think of it...
I'm grateful for Saturdays!

Notice the 'I voted' Sticker! 

No comments: