Oct 28, 2012

Amelie's Shenanigans and Sweetness

Today we had the Missionaries from our church over for dinner.
I totally forgot I had sign them up!
But they reminded me at church.
 I had to come up with dinner real fast.

I pulled out from the freezer some cooked ground beef,
and made Taco soup.
We had chips, sour cream, and cheddar cheese for toppings.
I made a salad with this delicious Dressing and blue cheese.
It made for a great dinner that fed everyone.

Amelie was so annoying tonight!
She stole the Edlers name tags.
 She broke a glass while jumping on her dad.
She infected the air with some really nasty and inappropriate flatulence's!
While making sure to do her best to annoy everyone around her.
I had to send her to her bedroom after she threw some little toy that hit my head!

Anyhow, she made it all up with these sweet letters later on in the evening.
To Moi, Mike and Chloe.

*****
My Dog Chloe

My dog Chloe is a very nice dog.
She is very loving, kind, cute, and funny.
Sometimes she's loud, annoying,  gross, and mean but I lover her anyway.
She can be very fun when I get home from school.
 She begs for me to play with her when I get home from school.
I mean how could u say no to that face!
 So we would go on the trampoline, and she brings her toy.
And guess what she just jumps right on it by her self!
 My favorite part about Chloe... At night she's so sweet
 I get to cuddle her and she stars to fall asleep, she's so adorable.
I'm so grateful that i have her today.
 I will never forget that day when we got her.
I was so happy, and excited.

*****
PS
The only time Chloe is mean to Amelie, 
is when Amelie crushes and sqeezes her too much. 
Chloe will growl at her, but never hurt her.


No comments: