Sep 12, 2010

20 Year Anniversary...


Mike and I are in Jacksonville Florida waiting to embark on
The Carnival Fascination Boat tomorrow.
I am so excited! To tell you the truth...
I didn't want to come, or at least I wanted to reschedule this cruise
because of all the stuff we are going through.
But now that I am away from home, I am letting myself look forward to it.
I am gladly and gratefully going to take and enjoy the welcome break with pleasure.
Last night we went swimming in the oh.... so warm, and wonderful ocean...
It was so much fun!
I felt like a little girl again, jumping in the waves, and
flirting with my wonderful partner of soon to be 20 years.
No worries.
No stresses.
Priceless.
The Fascination Carnival Cruise Boat we are boarding tomorrow

Mike et moi somme en Floride a Jacksonville. On attend d'embarquer sur une croisiere.
J'ai bien hate... Pour dire la verite, avec tout ce qui se passe en ce moment,
je ne voulais pas venir, ou au moins, repouser la date, mais cela n'etait pas possible.
Mais maintenant que je suis ici, je vais bien apprecier et prendre
cette super escapade avec plaisir.
Hier soir, nous somes aller a la mer, l'eau etait super bonne.
Je me suis senti comme une petite fille a sauter dans les vagues
et a flirter avec mon epoux de bientot 20 ans.
Pas de soucis.
Pas de stress.
Precieux.

2 comments:

5xLLLL=Nous said...

j'aurais bien aimé voir la petite fille qui s'amusé dans les vagues...

5xLLLL=Nous said...

j'aurais bien aimé voir la petite fille qui s'amusé dans les vagues...