Aug 30, 2012

Home bound

After being gone for almost a month, we were quite happy to go home...
We had lots of fun on our vacation.

Fortunately, the road trip home went almost without a hitch;
I was afraid to turn of the car! So I kept it running as much as I could...
I would start it and it would die, start it again and it would work! 
Go figure? 
Once home it never did it again!!!
We got delayed for an hour in the middle of nowhere for a helicopter to land on the road. 
A car had a really bad accident. 
I felt bad for that family!
One small moment can change a whole family's life!
My man hoped on a greyhound bus to meet us in Dallas. 
After one day and 11 + hours of driving, 
Justine and I were happy to finish the road trip with Mike at the wheel. 
What a good man!
From what he told us it was quite the experience too!

No comments: