Aug 28, 2012

Temple Square and Memories

We couldn't have Corentin come all the way from France, not go to Temple Square... 
His parents would have been very disappointed...
No one really wanted to go.
Only Justine, Corentin, Danny and I went.
We had a french speaking Sister Missionary tour guide show us around.

Last time I had been there it was during Thanksgiving. 
It was illuminated with Christmass lights.

This time it was full of flowers.
I love visiting this place any season... 
It is Timeless!
It is always peaceful, lovely and beautiful!
I especially loved visiting the new Conference center across the street.
I've only been there twice.
In one of the rooms, there are all the busts of all the prophets since joseph Smith. 
As I was walking past them slowly,
I got to President Hinkley's bust and got all chocked up!
He was a giant man of God.
He was a great support during my early mothering years and into their teenager years...
I miss his sweet strong kind fun loving spirit.
Being in Salt Lake brought back early memories of my coming to America.

Adapting to a new country and people. 
Mike's official proposal to me on Temple square.
Being a newly wife.
The Birth of Alexi and Justine.
My early mothering years.

How time flies...

No comments: