Aug 23, 2012

Car Troubles & Some Awesome Girls!

As we were approaching our next destination: 
Brice Canyon.
My car had a flat tire!

We pulled to the side as soon as I realized it.
We were in a cuve and the cars were going so fast by us!
Unfortunately, the flat tire was on the side of the road!
It was so scary every time big trucks would wiz by!
I called Danny who was ahead of us. 
He turned around and replaced the tire for us so fast, like 20mn fast!
(I think he went so fast because his life was on the line, with those crazy fast trucks!)

I had the teens in the car with me, Emric, Corentin, Celine and Justine.
I must say that I was very impressed with the girls; Celine and Justine.
They were the ones who got out of the car in the heat.
They helped me get all the luggage out of the trunk so we could get to the spare tire.
They also put everything back in the trunk. And tried to help in anyway they could.
I was so proud of them!!!

Those kind of situations are very stressful and it really helps
having some efficient and willing help!

Thank You Justine & Celine!!!!
Oh, and Danny of course!!!!

No comments: