Aug 3, 2016

Week 73 - More Trios and Training

So I think last week I labeled as "eventful." Well eventful doesn't even BEGIN to describe the week I'm about to share with you. Never would I have anticipated a week like this!

So we got transfer calls on Monday! I got 2 new companions! Sister Lau and her new missionary trainee, Sister Gehlen! And he asked me to be a Sister Training Leader this last transfers. I really didn't see that one coming!

So Tuesday I met up with the other STL and we went to pick up the new missionaries from the airport! All 21 of the new missionaries were given some pass along cards and a Book of Mormon and we went off to
the metro! We contacted while we rode back to where the cars were totake us to the mission home! We had dinner, a testimony meeting, and we sang the DC North mission song and also the Maryland Baltimore
Mission song, but they didn't know it, they also didn't know the 3rd verse to called to serve :'(. Very sad, but all the new missionary's are AWESOME! I am excited for them!

Wednesday I got my new companions and we went off to work! Stopped by the church and met some members and saw Theresa!

Thursday we had weekly planning and then I went on exchanges with the other STL so we could attend leadership the next day! Also in our adventures we visited with one new missionary and her trainer and
roommates (one of which was my dear fellow MBM missionary, Sister Brown) because the new missionary had been in a car accident her first day on the Mission! We brought them some candy!

Friday we had a big meeting! That was fun, a lot of new stuff and new faces!

Saturday we helped a family move out and then into their new place down the Street! We also got caught in some crazy rain!

Sunday we had Ward council and found out the electricity was out in the whole building!! They couldn't fix it before the 9:30 or 1:00 church so both wards sang, prayed, sang, had the sacrament, sang again
and then closed with a prayer! Definitely unique.

Then we picked up two new investigators and got to see one of our other investigators we haven't seen all week! :)

Today, Monday, we did some shopping at target! And then I managed to accidentally delete like 75% of the music on my use :( that is definitely a damper, but after a few minutes screaming on the inside (since we were in a public library and I am a representative of Jesus Christ) I made my peace and am very happy with the music I still do have! Which is pretty good :)

I am very excited for this coming week! I hope you all have a great
week and follow the Spirit in all you do!

Sister Nakata ❤️

1. Sister Lau
2. Sister Gehlen
3. Us before the rain
4. Us after running 20ft from the car to our apartment

No comments: