Nov 7, 2012

Today - Part 1

Today 
I am sad for our country. 

Today 

I am mostly sad for my 20 year old 1st born.
His disease has spread to his small intestine.
I can't imagine having to endure illness this long,
for over 2 years, with no real progress or good news...

Today 
I shed tears
I desperately try to find joy.
But it is hard, so hard...
I see a flicker here and there but I have a hard time holing on to it...

 Today 
My heart will just be sad with small glimmers of hope
as I try to dig deeper for small graces, tender mercies and gratitude.

Today 
I will open my windows and let the Sunshine in!

I will
Cary on.
And think of my boy Alexi...

*****

4 comments:

5xLLLL=Nous said...

tu n'as pas été toute seul, moi aussi, mon coeur n'a pas eu beaucoup de joie, mais il y a des êtres autour de nous pour nous, ou nous pour eux!

Sandrine said...

Merci Lina, tu me rechauffe le coeur...

5xLLLL=Nous said...

Lina à eu et aura d'autres occasion de te réchauffé le coeur, mais hier, c'était moi, ton petit frère qui écrivé! Je t'aime Sandrine.

Sandrine said...

Merci Laurent! :)