Nov 12, 2012

I've died and gone to France!

I opened and cooked one of my Trader's Joe finds!
I'm loving that store more and more!
And these Almond Croissants!
I ate 2 and there were 2 for Mike.
Unfortunately for him, Mike forgot to eat his second one for breakfast...
He thought it was going to be there when he got home?!
Not really.
I told him:
"I don't have that much self-control!!!!"

A Taste of France in all it's goodness and glory!
Oh... How I adore/miss French food!!!

By the way it's not just the food I miss, I miss my Family...
I'm long due for a trip to my home land...
2 Photos for the 2 croissants I ate today! 
Since France is not in the books right now.  
My Man is taking me to Aruba!
For our Anniversary. 
Just the 2 of us... 

We leave tomorrow at 4:30 am for 9 days!
It's good cause my toes are getting cold, 
I'm not ready to wear socks and closed shoes all day yet...
And YES! 
It does get a little chilly in Texas...

*******

No comments: