Nov 7, 2012

Today - Part 2

Today

A 'Ray of Sunshine' came through the back door at the drop of a hat, 
in the form of a sweet sister-girlfriend, Jamie.
To comfort, to offer friendship, to paint toe nails orange!
A breath of fresh air on a beautiful, beautiful sunny day!
Even though my heart was gloomy.

Funny it is.
Because yesterday, I was an answer to her prayer, so she says.
She called me 'Angel'.
I went to her, offering a helping hand, a chick flick and a lunch.
When she said: 
"How can I repay you?", 
I said: 
"By just by being you, a Ray of Sunshine, 
you just make people happy just by your presence."

Today she was just that to me!

Today

A sweet concerned caring Justine called from paradise.

A little uplifting comment from across the world. Merci Petit Frere...

Sometimes you just need to know someone cares...

Grateful today for an answered prayer.

Thank you.

'Macaron aux Framboise" French almond biscuit with vanilla cream and rasberries.

Today

I defrosted a Trader's Joe 'Macaron aux Framboise'

*****

2 comments:

5xLLLL=Nous said...

d'habitude, je ne regarde pas aussi longtemps une part de gâteau parce qu'elle part très vite là où elle faut qu'elle soit!!!! Celle-ci me résiste beaucoup...bon je ferme les yeux et vais me coucher. Peut-être fera t'elle une apparition dans un de mes rêves, qui sait???...Je vais allez chercher une cuillère et dormir avec aux cas ou!!!

Justine Bringhurst said...

I Love you mom!