Mar 11, 2013

Saturday Finds, Fun and Productivity

This past Saturday, we accomplished so much!
I like Saturdays like that! A lot!

Mike went and ran with Chloe.
He also went to help some friends move close to us.
And he cleaned the garage.

We washed the 2 cars, in and out.
I did some yoga, made waffles, vacuumed and picked up the whole house,
to make room for my new mustard Rug!
I found the right style, color, and the right price!


We took Amelie and her new friend, Issy, to the 'Arts in the Park' festival for a couple of hours.
People performed and sold their art.


 Mike got me a belated Valentine gift; this flower ring.
A young Colombian Girl had a booth there, she creates her own Filigree Jewelry.
Some people are so talented!


 Amelie and Issy learned a short dance form a very fun energetic Indian Dance Teacher.


We finished the day watching the movie  'OZ' with Amelie.

What a Fun, Filled Day!
Just Perfect!

My only regret was that we left Chloe home when we went to the park Art thing!
Other 4 legged friends were there... I wasn't sure we could take her... :(

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you leave me things to clean in the garage ?

Sandrine said...

Oh... Don't worry! You will be doing the organizing! Plenty to do there!

Unknown said...

Ton tapis est superbe !! j'aime le jaune !!

Sandrine said...

:) Merci Lina!!!