Mar 1, 2013

This Week

I enjoyed doing yoga outside for the first time this year!


I enjoyed a clean house for a few days
My visiting teachers were coming.
It's amazing how much I can get done when I have company coming,
or when I talk on the phone with a friend!


I enjoyed some yummy home made Greek yogurt. It's so easy to make!
Recipe here


I enjoyed, on my walk, this fancy tire swing. Well kinda, it wasn't very comfy!


I enjoyed taking pictures of mini wonders I encountered along my path.


I did not enjoy the $800 repair bill for Mike's car that broke down.
I had to pick him up and take him to work for 3 days...

I enjoyed, that today, on March 1st, Mike still had a job to go to!
They have extended him for another 2 months, and maybe more!?

Mike and I wrote every day in our little Valentine 'Like Book' during this lovers month!
We have decided to give it a rest and pick it up later.
It was fun.
I was always so exited to look inside, when I would notice the book on my side of the bed,
that ment my man had written something he liked about me! :)

I enjoyed helping Emric finally do his Eagle project!!!!
More on that soon...

I enjoyed clean sheets and a freshly, nice smelling, clean Chloe!
Again, she adorned herself of some very pungent something's-been-dead-for-a-while smell.

I enjoyed cooler weather, wearing scarves and jackets.

Over all this has been a lovely week, very busy, but a lovely week...

Oh, I almost forgot!
I did finish watching season 3 of Downton Abby and was very very very shocked,
in denial, angry, distraught, I just couldn't believe it!
It was not supposed to end that way!
It needs to be scratched and redone!
Seriously?

No comments: