Mar 21, 2013

Our Spring Brake

The weather was P E R F E C T spring brake week!
I'm enjoying it while it last, pretty soon the heat and humidity will be settling in.

This spring brake we stayed home.

Amelie and I went shopping for new clothes for her.
She is fast outgrowing her clothes.

Amelie said goodbye to sweet William.


On Monday we went to a nursing home for a little bit to sing and say hi to the older generation.


My forest was purged by fire this week.
It was cool and mysterious...


Amelie and I watched a few movies together.

I also had Amelie and Emric clean out their bedrooms
and get rid of stuff they don't use or that is too small.
Emric got rid of one shirt!
After I went through his closet he had a whole kitchen garbage bag full!

On Wednesday, Amelie had gymnastic and diving.
Chloe and I went and said Hi to the horses who live right next door to the pool.


4 horses spooked Chloe by charging her when she got in their field!
She ran away and when I didn't see her come back after calling her, I went looking for her.
I found her a little "worried" by my car trying to get in.
This is so not like her, she is usually so fearless! 
I guess she never had 4 horses running her off their turf!
Poor puppy!

Thursday Amelie had a sleep over with her friend Maddy.

Friday I spent almost all day with my Man! :)
More on that in the next post.

No comments: