Mar 10, 2013

New Barbecue & Awesome Beef Fajitas!

After more than 2 years without one, I finally found and got a small Barbecue! 

I found it on Amazon. 
I really did not want some big monster on our porch.
This one is the perfect size for our family.
It's also a table top one.
Mike had gotten an electric grill that I used once.
I did not like it.
(That reminds me, I need to sell it!)

Since Justine is not around to assemble everything I need her too, 
she has been replaced by Emric.
He did a great Job! 
(There was not much to assemble on this project!)
Anyhow, I would like to come up with something to cover the gas tank, it's an eye sore.


After Emric assembled it, 
I made the most delisious Beef Fajita Sunday dinner from 



I put 1/2 the brown sugar, 1/2 the red pepper flakes, 
I used corn tortillas, and a blend of Mexican cheeses 
instead of queso cheese. (I forgot to buy some)

Anything with Cumin is delicious!
Cumin has to be one of my favorite spices...

No comments: