Dec 5, 2010

The best hour of the day

Watch Chloe run!
While I was looking for places to take chloe on walks, I bumped into 4 ladies that meet every mornings to let their dogs run free in trails and woods in the area.They invited Chloe and I to go with them. So they text me every morning to let me know where they are meeting and i join them with a happy an excited Chloe. It is quite the sight: 5 ladies with 5 to 7 dogs, our own little pack. My favorite place to go is Jones State Forest by my house (literally walking distance).

En cherchant des endroits pour balader Chloe, j'ai rencontrer 4 dames qui se rencontrent tous les matins pour laisser leurs chiens courir. Elles m'ont inviter a aller avec eux. Donc tous les matins, une d'elles m'envoie un text pour me dire ou elles vont, et je les rejoins avec une Chloe qui est bien heureuse.
C'est toute impressionnant; 5 femmes avec 5 a 7 chiens, ont forme notre propre petite meute.
Mon endroit prefere est la foret Jones tout pres de chez nous. 

No comments: