Nov 16, 2012

Renaissance Hotel, Wi-fi, and the Best Meal in Aruba!

We stayed 3 nights at the Renaissance hotel by Marriott.
We did not need a car. We were close to restaurants & shopping.
I loved the little shuttle boat that came in the lobby, 
every 15 min to take you to the Renaissance Island, 
so fun!.


No worries Mike didn't really get hurt... 
Just forgot he had shoulder surgery only 2 months ago!
Those flamingos where very tame...
as I was filming, this is where I got attacked by those nasty mosquitoes!


Our Little Free Wi-fi corner in the lobby by the pool...
Where we did email, facetime, skype and a little blogging
to keep in touch with our friends and family.


While in Oranjestad this is was my favorite meal!
At an Indian Restaurant.
Only $8 for the best Chicken Tandoori I've every had!
We went there twice, it was that good to me, and not overpriced!


Food and groceries are way expensive there!
Must bring your own toiletries and Sun care products!
Like a bottle of sunscreen, we get for $5 in the States was $15 in Aruba!

No comments: