Apr 3, 2013

Girl Friends & Eagle Project Part 3

When we moved to Texas
I left a couple of realy good girl friends in Ohio.
 I miss them terribly.

We would cook together and make yummy meals.
Mostly savory stuff, and some sweet.
We would have Jungle Jim/Costco trips.
We ate lunch together often, 
We would have ironing/movie parties.
 We would share and try new recipies from French, English, Italian, Indian, and all sorts of cuisines.

So far I haven't really reached out looking for deeper friendships.
I've been telling myself I have enough with my family, my routines, my Chloe...
But after last week I was reminded of how good it is to have a few good closer friends.

Girls just need girlfriends.

This past week, I invited a couple of girl friends here to do the same.
I demonstrated how to make one of my very favorite dishes:

Hearty Fisherman Stew.

I added some live mussels
Heavenly!

I'm hoping we will keep doing this often.
We also went to the temple and to Costco together.
We had such a wonderful time!

Thanks Sandra and Jamie for coming and for your friendship!

We also worked a little on Emric's Eagle Project Part 3
making cat toys.
Yep, we are still working on that!



2 comments:

The Johnsonnest said...

I guess Ill stay here then!

Sandrine said...

NO Way!!!!!!