Apr 13, 2013

Doggie Fair

There is always something going on in The Woodlands!
I was planning on going to an Art Festival, but drove by this fun event!
The Art Festival will have to wait until next year...

So we took our Amelie and Chloe to the Yearly Dog Fest at Northshore Park, 
for a couple of hours.
The fair consisted of different booths of local dog rescues organisations, hospitals, 
pet care and the likes, and a few competitions for the dogs and their humans.

Our favorite part of the event:

* Seeing all the different breeds of dogs.

* Watching the Dock Diving competition.
We tried it with Chloe but she did not want to do it.
But she enjoyed the free swimming!

* Meeting 2 cute Brittanies just like Chloe.

* For Mike and Amelie - Eating a hot DOG!

* And I did not like getting a sun burn on my nec!
It was cloudy and it caught me by surprise.

Side note: I love this outfit I am warring!
White Linen pants from France I bought about 8 years ago for $10.
A cute top I found at the High school rummage sale for $4.
Banana Republic flat Stappy Sandals for the outlet store: $24

No comments: