Apr 29, 2013

When Mom Forgets & 'Can You sing a song'?

How to make sure mom does not forget to buy the Flippers!
 A couple more were around the house and one on my car door handle.
Do you think I forgot today, like I did yesterday? 
Well, I'm happy to say that Amelie showed up today at her Summer Swim Team practice 
with a set of brand new flippers!

    Car steering wheel                  Coat closet                        Kitchen cabinet
 Toilette door                         Front door                      Garage door

Tonight after we said our family prayer, and read from the scriptures, Mike said out of the blue:
Emric, can you sing a song?
Like a 16 year old boy is going to sing a solo at 10 at night!
I found it so funny! 
Well kinda...
Not really, since at that time of night, I just want everyone to disappear...
 I told Emric he could go to bed.
No need for a bed time serenade...

Just so every one knows we are not a musically sound family,
Well, Alexi is, he can hold a tune and play the guitar beautifully.
Justine was also descent at piano when she was taking lessons. 
Unfortunately we left the piano in Ohio when we moved to Texas. 
So sad...

No comments: