Oct 25, 2012

Today. I Vote. I Cook. I Blog. And more...

Walking my precious!
With Tammey and her 3 dogs.
Going to a Bread/Yogurt making class with women from my church.
I am definitely going to make the yogurt.
It was delicious!
And so easy.
I'm going to try it with greek yogurt.
It should work the same...
The bread was awesome too!
I took some home and ate it all day!
I got a hair cut!
I love the salon's bathroom sink.
They had the place all Halloweeny...
After trying different places for the past 2 years,
I finally found the one!
Skyrock Salon it is!
And Sam is my girl!
I did my civic duty.
I went to early voting.
Took a few pictures before I had to turn off my phone...
The line was short.
Mitt Romney is my man of choice!
Picked up Emric from diving.
Made spaghetti and salad for dinner.
Took Amelie to piano.
Came home and ate dinner.
Blogged
Watch Lie to Me with Mike...

Thankful to live in a free country!
Loved the weather today!
A Good Day

No comments: