Jun 5, 2013

Hanauma Bay

Supposedly one of the best places to snorkel on Oahu. 
I found the water too choppy, and the clarity was not that great. 
You had to go over the coral barrier for clearer waters. 
We tried but the waves were too rough...
So we left and decided to keep an eye on the surf reports and come back another time...
(It gets very busy, go early or later in the day)

While there, a very very sad thing happened! 

I lost my wedding band!

Fortunately, my engagement ring was not lost. 
It has a diamond that has been in Mike's family for generations.
I was so happy I did not lost it! 
I would have been devastated!
The band will be easy to replace.


My wedding band is somewhere in here...


In France every town has their weird pigeon lady or man.
Well, I've got my own Pigeon man!
They were so annoying - almost walking on me!
And Mike gave them all our snack food!!
Peanuts, granola, pistachios, cranberries, almonds...
Really?


This one pigeon just had to be in the picture! 
It was kinda fun watching them interact.



No comments: