Jun 7, 2013

The Polynesian Culture Center

We were able to meet one of Justine's friend to purchase tickets at 50% off the regular price.
They can be very pricey but it is a worthwhile experience!
Justine worked here for a couple of months last semester.

We had a wonderful time. 
We were there from 1pm till 10pm enjoying the many activities, shows, cultures and foods.

We got an ambassador tour, but will next time get regular admission so 
we can enjoy more of the shows, and we will be there right when it opens.
We only saw 2 shows with our tour guide :(
If I had known... Next time.
Their Web Site Here

Favorites:

Samoa show- the coconut guy - S O   F U N N Y
The Hawaiian Journey Movie - M O V I N G  &  B E A U T I F U L
The Ambassador Prime Rib buffet dinner - D E L I C I O U S
The Evening Show - Ha Breath of Life - A W E S O M E 
Strolling with my man among the villages and sharing it all with him - P R I C E L E S S

Coconut Mild Extracted by hand!
This was the best show of them all. This sweet guy was hilarious!
Man Spear Throwing. The women had a turn too!
All the different island villages paraded. My favorite was Tahiti shown below.
Here was the Hawaiian Journey Movie.

No comments: