Jun 8, 2013

Return to Hanauma Bay

This time we got there after 7pm.
The crowds were gone & the water calmer than the first time.
A much more pleasant swim.

We were also able to get across the other side of the coral reef.
Past the waves at a distance in the pictures.
It was great!.
At one point a bigger wave caught us by surprise.
We were surrounded by froth & bubbles, it was so amazing!
It felt so good. 
Like being in a giant bottle of my favorite bubbly drink - Izze, that is - you know right when you open it and the bubbles go up to the top!

*****
Can you tell I've not had much sleep last night? (2 hours to be exact!)
My Brother and wife are here visiting from France. 
They just arrived here last night at 1 am! 
I'm so excited! 
I will tell all about it, but first I have to bring this blog up to date!
Another Great thing happening this Summer!

*****


No comments: