Jun 10, 2013

Home Again

As much as I love vacations and travel, I also like coming home.

SO, here we are, back on the plane; an amazing invention!
Have I mentioned that I love flying, I always have.
I find it so thrilling.
The feeling of taking off, going above the clouds. 
Being between Heaven and Earth.
You can be anywhere in the world in a mater of hours, in what would otherwise take days.
I love the excitement of discovering new places and also, I love going to old cherished places too.
Places where loved ones, family & friends reside.
And where part of my life was spent.


Going home was a long long long retour.
We got on 4 planes.
We left Monday morning Hawaii time and arrived Tuesday morning Houston time.
Honolulu to LA, to Seattle, to Minneapolis to Houston.
Crazy, I know.
 But Happy to be Home!


No comments: