Jan 9, 2013

This Past Year

“Come and hear, all who fear God, 
And I will tell of what He has done for my soul.”
Psalm 66


How He has blessed my family in 2012:
* Answered my prayers and desires for renewed love for my man.
* 2 Surgeries to fix my man's shoulder and knee. 
* Long painful but successful recoveries.
* Extended family ties where strengthened this summer.
* Righteous daughter growing up, taking small and giant steps toward adulthood.
* Channeling a little girls energy in better things, like gymnastics.
* A courageous son slowly getting his Crone's disease under control. 
(Fingers crossed)
*A good teen-boy, keeping himself worthy, against the norm.
* New girl friendships with opportunities to serve and camaraderie.
* New callings to expand my talents, to grow and to serve in his kingdom.
* A new lovely place to walk my Chloe everyday. The rainbow bridge trail.

* 4 Best friend visits to keep a 22 year old friendship well and alive.

* My man's job extended past his 2 year original contract.
* A new affordable fun fitness program I love: Zumba. 
* A healthy body at this wonderful age of 45.
* A romantic Aruba trip with my man.
*A Summer trip to Utah.
And many more...

Blessings

1 comment:

The Johnsonnest said...

And amid all those received blessings you have been a blessing to me as you have remained the greatest friend I could ever have asked for!!