Jan 26, 2013

Saturday Happenings Backwards

 Late evening
I threatened some neighbor kids at Emric's friend's birthday party
that were being very loud, so obnoxious and rude,
 We came to pick him up but waited until the movie they were watching on the patio under a giant parachute adorned with strings of colorful lights, was over.
(So fun, creative and cute!)
I threatened to call the police, after Mike tried to talk to them with no success...
My man is too nice.
I asked for a parent to come out and talk to me.
All she did was peak her head out her back door and told the kids to leave the teens alone...
Really?
They calmed down after I was done with them, though.
Dinner time
 Love sushi. Good for the belly.
Late afternoon
Grocery Shopping in my flip-flops. Love Texas winters! 

Love my reusable shopping bags. Hate it when I forget them!
Why doesn't everyone use them? I hate flimsy plastic bags!
Afternoon
Siblings not fighting. Playing together for 2 hours. Love it. Heaven at home!
I might even sing "Love at home" ? hummmm, never mind. I'm not quite there yet.
Noon
Cutting and freezing French Raclette cheese, bought  in Cincinnati, for when Justine comes home.
I love, adore, cook, crave, and miss french food. 
Morning
Walk in the forest with my man and dog.
Nature. Good for the soul.
Life is good.

No comments: