Jan 17, 2013

My Baby Hitting Puberty? NO!!!!!!

Last night, Amelie and I did a little shopping for her.
Her dive practice got canceled last minute...
One of the things we got her was some deodorant!
Yep, she is not 10 yet!
Earlier at school she told me her teacher told all 4th graders
that they stink and need to use deodorant!
"You guys are way to old to not be wearing deodorant.
Sorry 3rd graders I wasn't talking to you.
4th graders stink!!!!"

I agree on that one... for the boys! 
Have you ever come within a few feet of a boy who just played on the playground for 10mn!
PeeYuWee!
But Girls... not so much, in my opinion!
Unless it is really humid and hot and they run a lot!

So here we were smelling deodorants at Target.
Which ones does she like the best?
Well, as you have it, she has the same tastes in smell as her mommy!
(promise, I did not coax her into anything!)
The 2 favorite ones were Vanilla and Pear.
I love Fruit scents and Vanilla scents.
He sister Justine is more of a floral lover!
So we bought the Vanilla one since I have the Pear one and she can borrow mine occasionally.
Justine was much older when we started buying deodorant.
What is next for Amelie tampons?
Hopefully I've got a few more years before my baby girl starts using those...

But she did start shaving her legs this summer!!!
( I think I was 13 when I first did it)
So I stoped her and had her use my epilator (the best invention ever!)
If she sticks with that in 20 years she will have no hair left on her legs! 
It didn't even hurt her that bad when she did it! 
The first time I did it 6 or 7 years ago, it nearly killed me!

Sorry guys about all this girl talk!

No comments: