Jan 12, 2013

Les Miserables & A Word about Movie Theaters.

While in Ohio, I got to see 'Les Miserables' on the big screen.
It was so beautiful!
I loved it!
But.
Yes, there is a but. Actually 2 buts!

But #1
I wish I had not seen it in the movie theater!
I wish I had waited for it to come out on the net.
I am disliking more and more movie theaters.
Unfortunately my man still enjoys it!
Besides the excessive cost
I would much rather be in my own home, with my own germs- no stranger's germs.
In my cozy bed.
Where I can cry and just bawl like a baby if I want to!
Because
That is what I did during this cry-your-eyes-out-masterpiece!
Embarrassing
I had to restrain myself too much, when all I wanted to do was let go of my emotions!

But #2
I could have done without the very strong British accent of Gavroche, is he not French, after all? 
Slightly annoying and distracting!


No comments: