Jan 10, 2013

Two days of Darkness


These past 2 days have been dark so dark with rain and more rain.
Don't get me wrong, I love rain, but
I had to do something to keep the darkness outside from seeping into my soul.
So here are a few things I did to keep the darkness and gloom out.

* 'Downton Abbey' Season 3 Episode 1 & 2 (Awesome!)
* Yoga
* At least 3 episodes of 'Parenthood'
* Walking the dogs in the drizzling rain and foggy woods with a friend
* 'Doc Martin'
* Eat all the yummy gooey oatmeal cookies a friend made for me.
* Zumba (To burn off the cookies)
* Blogging & Picture editing
* Sprouting class at Church
*Power naps
* Spiritual soul-searching time alone in the Word (scripture that is)
* I didn't do the dishes for 2 days, but finally did them last night.
* I didn't sort and put away all my winter clothes I dumped in my bathtub,
before I left for Ohio. I might not need them this year again...

And Today the Sun is Shinning bright!
My awesome man, who I haven't seen during those dark days, (he is overly busy at work)
 cleaned the garage this morning before I was out of bed!

Windows are opened to let the fresh air and the sunlight shine in!


No comments: