May 26, 2015

Week 15 - Full Time Car! Yeah!

Hello friends and family!!

I do not have much time this week. But I would love to tell you about a few significant events :) 

Stephanie has been invited to be baptized on the 20th of June! She agreed to pray about it! And if she doesn't get baptized then, she is definitely well on her way to be baptized! I am so excited for her, I love her so much. 

Theresa is also on her way! She wants to be a part of the church, and she wants to join when she is sure she isn't going to go back to her old ways. She and her family I am sure will forever have an influence of the church in her life. I also love her so much!

My new companion is Sister Ward! And she is from utah! Guess what? 100% of my companions have been from utah haha and also all 3 of my Sister Training leaders. I think thats fun. Anywho, she is great to have around! I am always excited to be with these different sisters and how excited they are for the Lords work :)


Oh! And there was a change of leadership, so the Elders in our same ward needed a full time car as Zone Leaders, which would leave us with no car. SO! They gave us a full time car too! I love it! God definitely is blessing me. 

And I am going to try to focus on eating well this transfer, because I need it.

Love you all!! 

The church is true, and seriously, go to church, study the scriptures, and pray and have a relationship with your loving Heavenly Father!

Sister Nakata

No comments: