Jun 1, 2015

week 16 - The Lord has an Amazing Plan for Each of us

Hello my dear friends and family!!

This week has been pretty great!! So Sunday the 24th of my Sister Ward and I watched the Testaments with our investigator Stephanie and she LOVED it. Visuals speak to her so well. We asked her to pray about being baptized on the 20th of June, she said she would! Then! We had a lesson on Wednesday and she told us she wants to be BAPTIZED! and the 20th is perfect!! It was SO amazing. This is the first time ever in my life that I am really getting to watch someone's conversion. Stephanie is so amazing and I am so happy for her! This saturday we plan to take a temple trip to the visitors center! It will be my first time going to the DC temple and I am really excited.

Hmm What else happened this week? Oh! I got to go to a child's baptism Saturday! We were able to bring Theresa and 3 of her kids. It was a really good experience for her! She knows she wants to be baptized it is just a matter of when and making the changes in her life that she needs to make. Ha she even said that I am not allowed to leave this area before she gets baptized!

Anyways, things are doing pretty well here in Odenton :) I am so happy to be here! The Lord has an amazing plan for each of us!
Love you
Sister Nakata


With some of her MTC Distirct

No comments: