Jun 1, 2015

Week 16 - Curb Appeal & Marriage Proposal?

Hey just wanted y'all to know I love you :) 


Also this past week I totally ruined part of the new 2015 chevy cruze by running over a curb. It was a curb that was like almost a foot off the ground. Kind of feel like a failure and just plain dumb. The mission told us to take it in for an estimate and its going to cost like 1200 to fix. 600 of it being deemed "labor costs" Its just all around dumb. I feel so bad. Its hard to really even tell though. I took pictures to show the office so I will show you guys too. 


okay, a foot might be exaggerating  the height of the curb, but it was unusually large!

So sister ward used to be companions with Sister Tripple who was in my MTC district so its fun to hear about Sister Tripple through her. And between all off us how I really feel about my mission is that I am just having a really really fantastic time and I am so glad I am out here doing what the Lord would have me do :) 

I got a sweet picture from Kaisha of Malia, Ben, and her going to the YSA ward. I love it so much!

Oh also we had a lesson with this guy Bill who we started teaching like 2 months ago, but it was hard being he was a guy so we gave him to the elders and then they just dropped him like a week or so later. But I KNOW that Bill just needs to let himself believe that the gospel is true so Sister ward and I went back to his house and picked him back up as an investigator. We had a return appointment and he told us (and I am paraphrasing, but this is practically an exact quote) "I don't see myself converting, now if Sister Nakata were to marry me it would be a different story" And he would convert for that.....AWKWARD. This man has children older than me. He's like late 40's. Needless to say we told the Elders to take him again! And this time just meet with him when his always drunk friend Angie isn't around. I thought I would share that with you all instead of with EVERYONE. Very interesting experience for me!

Love you all!
Sister Nakata

No comments: