Jun 29, 2015

Week 19 Beautiful Country & "Model" Ward

Heyo! I learned how to spell "Shenandoah" Correctly! 

Let me tell you, Virginia is BEAUTIFUL! There are parts of our area called "Old Winchester" and it has these super cute old style houses and a walking mall and I feel like I am in a different world! Similar to downtown Annapolis. I love the east coast :) And then there are parts of our area with land so spread out. We drive on the country roads and see rows and rows of apple trees, peach trees, and all sorts of things. It is beautiful. There are house out here that are just on acres and acres of land. 
It is so awesome. I love it.


Her Appartements

My companions are great! It is fun being with two companions! We have triple the fun :) Oh and Sister Bindrup is from Layton and Sister Johnson is from Salt Lake City! Sister B has been out since January and Sister J out since last July! And Guess what. 5 out of 5 companions ALL FROM UTAH haha its great. And Sister Jeppson (my old companion) and Sister Bagley (my old Sister Training Leader) are my new Sister Training Leaders!! Yay!
This ward is awesome! Apparently its the Mission's "model ward." Which is cool. And Bishop Knect is awesome too. Its why the ward is so great, no doubt. He is going to be an apostle one day! We sit down to talk about our investigators and leave feeling plowed by the Spirit. 

Also there are 8 missionaries in our ward..8. Haha there are the 3 of us, the 3 Hermana's and 2 Elders. I was told that there were 8 before I came here and I didn't really believe them. But sure enough 8! I inherited some GREAT investigators! Ginny and Sonja are getting baptized this coming weekend and I am so excited for it!

Things are going to be good here :) 
Love you
Sister Nakata
Also, I want to send pictures buuuut Apparently it doesnt work here.


No comments: