Jun 9, 2015

Week 17 - The Dog Ate My Tennis Shoes!

Hellooooo Everyone :D

This week has been awesome!! We went to the temple visitors center with Stephanie! It was an awesome trip! I was technically sick for it...but I was not about to let that stop me from going! The temple is beautiful!



I didn't email Monday because I went to my first zone conference!! It was so amazing. President and Sister Richards are the best! I love them. They are amazing examples to me of Christ. I did not know you could love as much as I have witnessed them love! They have taught me to always try to be the best i can and to always be striving to improve. I am so grateful for them!


Oh! So a few weeks ago I forgot to share this fun fact. (or maybe I did..but I will share anyways) Sister Jeppson and I left our shoes at a members house because we did service and were on bikes and thought that we would just get them later. Well Sister Dorman calls and tells us that Pepper (her dog) ate my shoe!! It was hilarious. I am also really glad that Pepper ate my shoe and not Sister Jeppson's because hers were expensive and I was already looking at getting myself a new pair. So Sister Dorman was able to help me get a new pair of tennis shoes and I love them!

Also! It was super cold this past week! Sister Ward And I both decided to wear tights one day! It was rainy and cold and it is JUNE?? crazy! Love ya!

Anyway, I love you all! have a great week!

Sister Nakata

No comments: