Jun 22, 2015

Week 18 Baptism, Temple & Cutie

Hey Everyone!!

After an amazing 4 1/2 months here in Odenton Maryland I get the opportunity to go to Virginia to the Shannondoah Valley! I am so excited to see a different part of the mission! My new companions are Sister Johnson and Sister Bindrup! I am going to be in a trio! So that will be exciting!

My last week here in Odenton has been fairly eventful. STEPHANIE GOT BAPTIZED! It was so incredible to see and to see her bare her testimony was so beautiful! Also the night before she asked for a blessing to help her health wise. She was even a little worried she wouldn't be able to make it to her baptism. 


Also the night before that Theresa received a blessing. Both blessings were amazing experiences, the spirit was so strong. And on friday I got to go to the temple visitors center again with Sister Bailey (a less active member) and her grand daughter who is ADORABLE. 


And to top off the full week, Sister Ward and I helped serve lunch at a funeral being held at the church for a woman who died unexpectedly. It has been a crazy yet full week. 

I love being a missionary and I am so excited for the experiences yet to come! Thank you everyone for all the ways you support the missionaries :)

Love ya
Sister Nakata

No comments: