May 11, 2015

Week 13 Garbage & More Biking

Hello Everyone!!!

This past week was good! It was hard, trying, and frustrating! According to the "New Missionary Training" booklet this past week was once where the new missionary is to take the lead in all teaching and planning activities. That means each night I plan and each day I decided where we are going to go. I hate decision making. But I have a great trainer who kept me challenged the whole time and I made it through this week! It was also a week of biking. Biking biking biking. Lots of cardio for my body! Its been a long hard week but successful in the work of the Lord. And we have another long hard week of biking ahead of us, then (hopefully) we will get the car back and return to having the car half the time.

This past preparation day we went to downtown Annapolis again! It was lots of fun! Annapolis is the prettiest! We ate at Chick and Ruths again! That place is crazy busy! and apparently it is featured in Meet the Mormons? Speaking of that! My companion, Sister Jeppson, served in the same ward as the Ninamatalolo's (I have no clue how to spell that name!!) and they are the family that the dad works as the Naval Academy's head football coach and she actually skyped her family from their house last Mother's day! Crazy!


Anyways! This Sunday Theresa and her 5 youngest children came to church this Sunday!! It was so so fun! They loved church! It was amazing having them there :) As far as our other investigators go, Stephanie spent the week getting over strep throat, so the lesson we had set up with her fell through, unfortunately. But this coming week should be good! And we have a lesson with Renea on Wednesday! Good things to come :)

Skyping my family was awesome :) I am grateful everyday for the support and love I have from them!


Oh! This week the scouts and missionaries in the Baltimore and Annapolis stakes had a service project going down to Baltimore city and helping clean up the streets! It was so so gross. 

We SHOVELED trash out of the streets. We were able to pick up so much trash yet we only even touched a handful of blocks! It was so good to see the work we were able to accomplish though.

Love you all!
Sister Nakata

No comments: