Jun 14, 2012

Girls Camp

 Wed morning, I left for Camp Bovay just an hour from home. 
For our Ward's girls-camp-once-a-year-trip.
Our makeshift tent fly! 
I forgot the second bag for my tent in my garage...
We were pretty proud our ourselves 
(Barbara & I, 2 tarps, rope and no man involved!).
Our showers and toilets. 
I bleached and cleaned them real well the next day!
when we got there, they were kinda gross with lots of bugs. 
I was too busy setting up camp to clean them the first day.
But taking a cold shower that night was so wonderful!
Other than the fact that I shared it with a huge spider. I called her Charlotte. 
I kept my eye on Charlotte the whole time.
The next person showering killed her.
Our Camp Moto 
Reach Higher
Shine Brighter
With an Olympics Games theme.
Our ward was France of course!
The girls tents. 
We have 10 girls total +2 that tent with the older girls.

No comments: