Jun 18, 2012

Emric's Scout Sea Base Adventure

It was a lot of fun and no one threw up or anything and there weren't any injuries. 
We saw sharks and dolphins and Sea Turtles! 
The ocean was all kinds of shades of blue. 
When we were above water 300 ft deep, it was an amazing shade of light blue and 
the waves caused a lot of rocking it was like a roller coaster!

My favorite thing was snorkeling and finding cool stuff. 
We got to raise and lower the sails, I got to drive the boat too
We cleaned the boat and took care of it. 
We walked along a beach in the keys. 
I even got to go on another boat and swing off into the water. 
We saw two sunken ships, one about 100 years old, another a motor boat.
My friends caught a stingray in a bucket and then released it.

We visited a Museum of treasures found in a sunken ship with silver ingots.
Our bishop was there 20 years ago helping them bring in stuff. 
He helped carry in a gold chain that was massive and heavy he says.
We got a lot of souvenirs. 
I bought a shark tooth necklace,
 and a authentic replication of a gold dub loon neckless,
 that is awesome and I am wearing it now. 
I got a yin-yang bracelet that my friend got one too so we match. 
We ate at a cool restaurant.
On our way back we went on a airboat ride in the everglades.
Emric
Emric doing a can-opener 
Emric is in a red shirt and grey shorts in the bottom left

No comments: