Jun 2, 2012

1st day of June, 1st day of Summer Vacation

8:00am
Took Justine to her 1st day of Training as a swimming instructor.

8:15 am
Took Chloe for a walk in the forest.
Got mad at some kids who left bottles and cans of beer around and in the lake!!!
They even broke one! There was glass everywhere!
So disrespectful!

9:30 am
Went to Zumba Class. 
I'm getting the hang of it now.
I've been doing it for 2 months.

10:30 am 
Made a huge healthy smoothy

1:00pm
Play time at the pool with Amelie
We lap swam.
She was a mermaid.
We raced in the lazy river.
I won!
Read a little of my book that is so good.

3:00pm
Left overs for lunch

9:00pm
While Mike took Amelie and Emric to see the Cincinnati Reds play the Astros.
The Reds Won!
Movie with Shirley and Justine
"Snow White and the Huntsman"
I still don't care much for Kristen Stewart as an actress!


12:00am
So happy to be reunited with my Bed!!!

No comments: