Jun 17, 2012

Happy Fathers day!!!!

So Mike has had breakfast and lunch and dinner in bed!
not just today, but since Friday.
I almost didn't make Dinner tonight.
The busy week has caught up with me!
I am so tired...

I took a power nap and asked Justine to help me make dinner.
We made some extra cheesy and crispy Chicken Enchiladas with a salad.

Mike got a few 'you're-a-great-dad-cards' from the kids and I.
He is a great dad!
We do love him very much!

Mike has been wanting an IPad for years now.
He always gets things for the lot of us but not very often for himself.
So Amelie, Justine and I went and got him one at the Apple store.

He has been working so much and hard lately.
Like really a lot!
This little forced break is good for him.
Unfortunately, it would have been better without his knee thing.
But at least he has time to set up his very new man-toy

Thank you Mike for being such a great Dad!
And to my own father and all the fathers out there:

Happy Fathers Day!

No comments: