May 12, 2007

Inspiration



I go regularly to the website of Eduardo called Truthteller. I love what he has to say, his insights, and thoughts about living a more fulfilled and abundant life. He asked for my permission to use some of my photos from my blog "My favorite amateur photos". I feel honored to have a little part in his blog! What he said is so kind and his words are inspiring and encouraging! I love photography and am pleased that some feel inspired by my creativity, it is a secret desire of mine:) But I have to give the credit to a greater inspiration: the Creator of this awesome Earth, the source of all beauty, goodness, gifts, and life.

Je vais regulierement sur le site d'Eduardo "Truthteller". J'aime ce qu'il a a dire, ses pensees, et commentaires sur une vie plus abondante et heureuse. Il m'a demande s'il pouvait utiliser quelques photos de mon site "My favorite amateur photos" pour son blog. Je suis tres honoree d'avoire une petite part dans son blog. Ce qu'il a ecrit est trop gentil est ses mots m'inspire et son encouragent! J'aime la photographie et je cela me touche quand ma creativite inspire un peu les autres, c'est un peu mon desire secret :) Mais je donne le credit a une plus grande inspiration: Le Creatueur de ce monde magnifique, la source de toute beaute, talents, bontee et vie.

This is a link to what he wrote. Voici le link de ce qu'il a ecrit sur son site:

Pictures that inspire

Thank you Eduardo!