May 4, 2012

Play Ball

Mike got a few tickets to the Astro BaseBall game for his Birthday from a friend.
So Being the good wife that I am, I sacrificed and went with him.
I did bring a book, last time I went to a ball game, years ago, I was bored... not much happened!
Anyhow, this time, we sat at a restaurant and ate a few appetizers, 
I only read a little cause it was kinda fun. 
The Houston Astro's won the game!
Oh and some guy made a wedding proposal on camera in the audience and she said yes!

Un ami a donne a Mike des tickets pour le match de Baseball pour son anniversaire.
Etant la bonne epouse que je suis, J'ai fait un grand sacrifice et suis allee avec lui.
La derniere fois que je suis aller a un match, j'ai pris un livre, 
c'etait enuiyant, pas grand chose se passait. 
Mais cette fois-ci, on c'est assi a un restaurant, on a manger.
Et je n'ai lu qu'un petit peu car c'etait pas mal.
Les Houston Astro's on gagné la soiree.



No comments: