May 8, 2012

List

Amelie made Mike and I a list of questions during our Stake Conference meeting at church.
(2 hours is a long time to keep quiet for a very energetic 9 year old)
Here is the one I made for Amelie (in it's original spelling).

Favorite Color: Blue, Red, Green
Favorite Sport: Swimming, Diving
Favorite Food: Pizza, Orange Chicken
What do you want? A Horse, a Phone, a toy kinchen
(we left hers behind in the move. I still haven't gotten one, I think she would have outgrown it)
Favorite Hobby: Horse back riding & Tennis
(She's only done each a couple of time, she wishes they were hobbies!)
Favorite Books: Her Evil Twin & Stone Fox
Favorite Movies: Pizza My Heart & The incredable Jorney of the turtle
Favorit game: Sims 3 
Favorite Clothing: Cassul
Favorite Song: All of Selena Gomez
Favorite Artist: Selena Gomez
Favorite family member: Mom (because of yesterday) see here, soon dad 
( it's usually always dad, I guess I need to goof off with Amelie more often)
Favorite Pet: Chloe
Favorite Place: Disney world & Ohio
Favorite TV show: H2o
Favorite Friends: Katie, Reessie, Maddie, Lexi, Arielle
Favorite Girl name: Rikki
Favorite Boy name: Ash
Favorite Vacation: Ohio
Favorite Animal: Horse
Favorite candy: Kitkat & Ressie
How many kids you want: 1

No comments: