Apr 5, 2011

Enjoying my hamack and yard...

As a result of my little injury, I have been relaxing more in our yard,
  reading and just being...
The weather has been perfect for it! Before I got hurt I planted lots of container flowers.
 Some might say I go a little nuts in the spring with flowers and plants!
I have to say, Mike was taking a big gamble buying a house without me seeing it first... 
As it turned out I love our little town home. 
I especially love the back yard and patio!!!!
 
A cause de mon petit accident, ces derniers temps, 
j'ai passer un peux plus de temps dans notre jardin a relaxer, a lire et a just etre... 
Le temps est parfait pour cela! 
Avant mon accident, j'ai plante plein de fleurs, j'adore cela, Mike dirait meme un peu trop!
  Je doit avouer que Mike a jouer a la roulotte quand il a achete une maison sans que je ne la voie... Mais en fin de compte, j'adore notre petite maison. 
Surtout le jardin et le patio!

No comments: