Apr 27, 2015

Week 11 - How about some Mexican for Dinner and Lunch?

Hello everyone!!

This past week has been lots of fun! I do not know that I will have too much to say as I spent most of my emailing time this week responding to emails!
Thank you everyone for all the support you give me, it means so much :)

This past week Sister Jeppson and I street contacted 141 people! That is crazy for me! Haha I think the only reason we got that done was through the lord! Our goal was 140 because our president wants us talking to 20 people a day, and I think just because we had the faith to do it, it happened! One of those contacts was the man in an ice cream truck! haha it was very fun talking to him!

I had the chance to go on Exchanges this week with my Sister Training leaders! I heard that this whole Sister Training thing is new to the mission program in general and that before Sisters didnt go on exchanges! Such a bummer! exchanges are so so fun! I was with Sister Parkin and she is just AMAZING! I love her, She is so real with the people we talk to and it seems like she is the person's best friend after 2 minutes of talking! Street contacting is what she is made for! I learned a lot from her!

Oh so Tuesday and Wednesday the funniest thing with our meals happened! So! Tuesday for lunch, we ate Chipotle! Then for dinner a member made us bean borritos....and then said "watch y'all probably had Chipotle for lunch didnt you?" haha it was great! Then the next day Sister Parkin and I went to taco bell for a fast lunch and then the member fed us tacos that night...haha lots of giggles with that one!

Okay! I am out of time! Love you all! The church is so so true! I am such a better person and follower of Christ because of this mission already and its only been 2 months! Read your scriptures! Study them! they are awesome! Pray! Heavenly father, I think, really asks us to pray so much just to remember who he is, that he loves us, and it is because of him that we have all that we have!

Have a great week! Sister Nakata


Sister Justine Happily holding her new Mini Scriptures 
and Custom Blue Case - made by Sarah with cardboard, duck tape and washi tape
She got them this week! 
This will lighten up her handbag! :)

No comments: