Apr 26, 2015

Week 10 We carry on...

Hello loved ones!!

This past week has been fun. I mean all of my mission so far has been fun, so that isnt too different. I am enjoying this time I have to be a missionary for sure though!
This past week Sister Jeppson and I managed to talk to 117 people through street contacting. Normally we have like 70 or less so that was really incredible for us! I do not know how the Lord made that happen. 

It hit me this week that it doesn't matter how many investigators you have (because I was super excited to have 9 investigators in one week) if they aren't investigators who are actually trying to investigate. Half of them I don't think they even think of themselves as investigating the church. We went down to 4 investigators this week and EVERYONE canceled on us haha. I feel like that is just such a common thing, having one canceled appointment after another, but the amazing part is that Heavenly father always makes it work out. A lot of the time it is when that happen that the miracles happen! 

I am so excited for my investigator now and hope that this coming week we can really help them progress in the gospel! Thats our goal! We will see what happens! Hopefully their appointments will at least stick!

Love you all so much!
Sister Nakata

 Drenched & Silly Faces

No comments: