Nov 1, 2013

Life Is Better With You

The Hubby surprised me with a little 4 day/3 nights get-away to Florida.
The occasion?
Our 23rd year anniversary.

The real BIG Surprise was that it was for a MICHEAL BUBBLE concert!!!

Before I knew what the event was, Mike tried to pretend it was some geek
convention or a football game.
Right!
A few hours before I found out what it was, he casually asked me
"Who would you love to see in Concert?"
My response was without hesitation:
"Micheal Bubble... or the Beatles."
To which he replied: "The Beatles are dead!"
Me: "I know, but a knock off group would be fine I guess..."

[He must have been grinning from ear to ear hearing me say that!]

When I found out that we were going to see Bubble, I was so excited!
To top it all and make the evening even more special, Bubble sang
" ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"
I got all chocked up!

Bubble is awesome on stage and put on an unforgettable show!











We did a little shopping, caught up on sleep, and the most unpleasant part of the week-end
was going to a mandatory Time Share presentation (part of the affordable getaway)
It ended up being way longueur than expected (normally 90mn).
Not with Mike it's not.
It was the longest EVER! Like 6 hours long!!!
I hated those!

Before the concert, we checked out one of the popular Florida beaches.
Somewhere near St Pete's, Tampa area...
We walked along the jetty and along the beach.
I took too many pictures and made Mike walk too much! :)
But he owed me for that time share presentation!

No swimming today, I didn't want to re-shower in some yucky beach bathrooms.
We were going strait to the concert since we were too far from our room.











Love these cute umbrellas!
Little merchants were set up all along the jetty,
the colorful umbrellas protects them and their stuff from the winds.








I recently found this cute song. 
One of my favorite sayings since Mike texted me
"Life is better when I get to spend it with you"
a while back. I shortened it to life is better with you,
and will make another one with his original quote and post it too...
One of those little thoughtful & memorable words spoken by someone you love 
that makes you feel oh so special and cherished!
And even though we have some great-days, okay-days and some lets-forget-days;







No comments: