Oct 19, 2013

I attended a BYU Football Game!!!!

Yep!
After 24 years of marriage I finally attended a BYU football game with Mike!
If anyone knows me, I have very little no interest in watching College Football. 
Never have.

When Mike and I were newly weds, I almost attended a BYU game in Provo 
with our mission friend Mike Perkins.
I ended up staying in Mike's dorm room reading a book because 
I wasn't feeling up to sitting in those uncomfortable bleachers. 
[stomach cramps were the excuse]
And again, because I wasn't interested.

So here I am, even looking forward to spending a little time with my Man doing what he loves!

What made it better is that I had my girl friend there too. 
She is as clueless as I am about what is going on on the field! 
As you can tell with her very puzzled look below!
The weather was P E R F E C T!

Mike, Chris & Sarah even went all out with BYU outfits!
Unfortunately, our little row of BYU supporters were sitting in the opposite team bleachers!!!!

A W K W A R D !

We could see in the distance on the opposite side of us all the BYU fans screaming 
and getting excited together.
What made it even more awkward was that at the End BYU won.
Here we were, leaving with all the defeated Houstonian fans!



No comments: